Antennae Mount Features and Benefits:
- Designed without set screws, pipe threads, retainer rings, and screw lock buckles to avoid assembly, installation, and maintenance problems.
- No set screws to overload casting and cause catastrophic failure. Our power grip clamps put aluminum castings in compression to avoid overloads at fasteners.
- All fasteners are equipped with locking devices.
- Saddle has a multi-tooth mounting surface to provide a positive grip on mast arm.
- Saddle and swivel can be separated to enable user defined mounting methods and procedures.
- Swivel lock screws provide 200+ ft-lbs holding torque.
- All adjustments can be made with 1/2” & 9/16” box wrench.
- Unique band tension device.
- Designed to reduce installation time.
- Power grip clamps provide unique braking and holding characteristics with minimum tube distortion.