- STD 3 SECTION
- 3 SECTION 3M ASSY
Signal Kit Features and Benefits:
- Designed without set screws, pipe threads, retainer rings, and screw lock buckles to avoid assembly, installation, and maintenance problems.
- No set screws to overload casting and cause catastrophic failure. Our power grip clamps put aluminum castings in compression to avoid overloads at fasteners.
- All fasteners are equipped with locking devices.
- Saddle has a multi-tooth mounting surface to provide a positive grip on mast arm.
- Saddle and swivel can be separated to enable user-defined mounting methods and procedures.
- Swivel lock screws provide 200+ ft-lbs holding torque.
- All adjustments can be made with 1/2” & 9/16” box wrench.
- Unique band tension device.
- Components have built-in keys, stops, pilots, bosses, cradles, and keyways to assure proper assembly.
- Pre-mounted studs in support arms to reduce installation time.
- Unique push-in, non-directional rope type seal permits installation at 0°F.
- Available in stainless steel hardware.
- Support arms have 72 locking serrations to interface with signals.
- Designed to reduce installation time.
- Power grip clamps provide unique braking and holding characteristics with minimum tube distortion.
Fully Adjustable Brackets for any Installation
- Three axes of rotation:
- Bi-Directional (non-tapered mast arm for horizontal adjustment)
- Furnished with all mounting bands and buckles.
- Fits all mast arm shapes: round, octagonal, elliptical, or any other.
- Comes complete with all accessories to perform assembly of signal head to bracket and bracket to mast arm.
Accommodates Most Signals
- Special unit available to accommodate 3M units. Protected and concealed wiring.
- All electrical wiring concealed completely within the bracket.
- Protected by a unique tube seal, protective tube end cap, and swing-away cover on lower arm.
Long Life in all Environments
- Heat treated aluminum alloy cast brackets.
- Extruded heat treated aluminum alloy vertical supports.
- Stainless steel mounting band and buckles.
- Seals – (flat type) solid rubber, (rope type) sponge rubber.
- Yellow zinc die-chromate finished fasteners and carbon steel components.